I've been doing a lot of shopping/summer enjoying activities lately...mostly because I'm getting ready to leave for my Honeymoon! Here are some things I've been "crushin" on...
I'm pretty sure that I've been looking around for days for other teachers similar to me that have great, fun blogs! So glad I found yours! (Not sure how haha!). I teach biology, high school level, but also blog about the fun times of life :) Congrats on your wedding and enjoy the honeymoon. I look forward to reading future posts!
I recognize that cup on the bottom! Panera is a guilty pleasure of mine.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that I've been looking around for days for other teachers similar to me that have great, fun blogs! So glad I found yours! (Not sure how haha!). I teach biology, high school level, but also blog about the fun times of life :) Congrats on your wedding and enjoy the honeymoon. I look forward to reading future posts!
ReplyDelete