Friday, July 20, 2012

Newbie Blogger Link Up!

I still consider myself a newbie blogger since I don't have that many followers (although my posts are read a lot by teachers in my building). I decided to link up with this new linky party "Newbie Bloggers!"


Here are the questions I needed to answer:

1. What state you live in: I live in Missouri.
2. Your current teaching position: I teach sixth grade science!
3. Your teaching experience: This fall will mark my fifth year teaching! I still can't believe it!
4. When you started blogging: I started blogging last summer, after being inspired by my friend Kristen's blog!
5. Share a blogging tip/blogging resource: Keep a Word document on your PC of blog ideas...when I am stuck in a rut and don't know what to blog about, I just open up my Word doc and see a ton of ideas to use!



19 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot on your plate! I had to check out your blog when I saw the "bake" part! LOL I am definitely a cupcake lover/addict! I taught middle school for 16 years and loved it! I'm your newest follower! Lauren
    Teacher Mom of 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to cupcakes! Can't wait to read more of your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Making a list and keeping it handy is a great idea! Just found you through the blog hop (which I'm going to have to link up with now since I just started blogging in June) and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my 500 Follower Giveaway that ends tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following now too! Can't wait to read more! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you joined my first blog hop! Apparently I'm so new that I didn't even think of keeping a list of blog ideas. I only have one idea at a time! :)

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm so glad I joined the bloghop too! Following you now!

      Delete
  4. Teaching, Baking, AND love!! Sounds like my type of blog! Just found you through the newbie hope and I am your newest follower :)

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE first grade! I did my student teaching in 1st and miss those cute little ones! I'm following now too! :)

      Delete
  5. Following from the hop! Looks like you had a beautiful wedding and honeymoon! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following now too-can't wait to read more!

      Delete
  6. Thank you! I'm following now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog thru the blog hop. I'm so excited to read more & to be one of your newest followers. :)
    Marisa
    http://mstinezskids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I love your blog and I need you to be my new blog BFF because you teach 6th grade science and I am teaching 6-8th grade science for the first time this year!
    Your newest follower,
    Pamela Fulk
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is awesome! We will definitely have a lot to share! :)

      Delete
  9. Hi, I found you through the Newbie Blog Hop, and I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up. http://scrappyteaching.blogspot.com
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I will be posting about it shorty!

      Delete
  10. Following! :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...