Friday, July 20, 2012

The BEST Thing I Bought for My Honeymoon

I bought...I should say...WE bought a lot of fun, new clothes for our Honeymoon. Kolby and I had fun splurging on ourselves, him buying fancy new polos and dress shirts at Men's Wearhouse and me buying adorable summer dresses at Old Navy and Target.


We did love everything that we purchased, but none held a candle to the absolute BEST thing I bought for our trip!

The week before we left, my brother's girlfriend Shelby and I went shopping. I wanted to get a few last minute things for the trip. We stopped in at New York and Company, and Shelby pointed out this little gem to me...



Sure, it looked like any ordinary little wristlet. It had a spot for your ID, a zipper pouch for your debit cards and cash, and a pocket in the back for your cell phone. The pattern was super cute, and it was on sale for $5! Shelby had already purchased one, and I snatched one up right away! I thought it would be great for carrying my ID around the airport and such.

I soon found out upon check-in that no one EVER asked to see my ID again. All I ever needed "on my person" was our room key, our towel cards, and cash for tips. Kolby usually carried the camera around since he had big pockets, and we only needed a bag if we were going to the beach or pool and needed sunscreen. Basically, this little guy made my life EASY at the resort. I could fit everything I needed inside and never needed to carry a bag. It was AMAZING! If you are traveling to a resort (especially a beach resort), I  highly recommend purchasing a little wristlet like the one I found! Thanks again Shelby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...