Monday, July 30, 2012

"My" Bulletin Board

For the past two years, I've reserved the bulletin board closest to my desk to be "my board." The board where I can post my pictures, funny things I find online, etc. This year's board is my absolute favorite of all time!



My kids made me the pop out name last school year. It's AWESOME. In the top right corner is where I'll put my autographed Mythbusters picture, and under that is my favorite quote from Albus Dumbledore, followed by a ninja bumper sticker. In the bottom left corner is my "Read" poster from our school library.


I bought these cute frames from the college section at Target and put some pictures of my friends and family. They add such color and a personal touch to the board!

Do you have a bulletin board just for you in your classroom?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...maybe that's what I can do with some of my extra uletin board space...Seriously great idea!

    Laura
    Will Grade For Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an autographed picture of mythbusters? How cool! Love your bulletin board. I usually just stick (and re-stick) pictures and stuff that inspire me up on the wall, but I might have to look for something to put together as a bulletin board!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...