Let's just say, things have been...stressful. I've been feeling more drained, more behind, and more "lackluster" than I have in a while. I don't know if it's just the fact that I'm starting on my masters, the fact that the musical is in full swing, the hustle and bustle of the school day, or just life in general. Don't get me wrong...everything is still good. I just feel incredibly...behind. I can't catch a break. I won't go into details, but tonight I just needed a good cry and a milkshake after working on my HUGE to-do list. And I'm still crying as I sip my delicious mint chip shake and type this post.
I need to pick myself up and know that tomorrow is a new day. Moreover, tomorrow Sir Isaac Newton is coming to teach my class...hehe. So I had better get some sleep and get in gear! Here's to a better tomorrow.
Your Solar System unit sounds AMAZING and I love this sign as I too have been feeling so overwhelmed.
ReplyDeleteI am having a 100 follower giveaway. Stop by and join in the fun!
Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach
Thank you so much!I can't wait to read more of your blog!
DeleteHi Melissa:
ReplyDeleteI've celebrated your blog with the Liebster Award.
Come on over and check it out!
http://joyin6th.blogspot.com/2012/03/make-up-homework-part-1.html
Thanks (also) for considering my blog worthy of an award. Although this “Thank you” message is arriving late, it is still sent with heartfelt gratitude!
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
Thank you so much Kim! I've enjoyed reading your blog for a while now! :)
DeleteI feel your pain! I'm patiently awaiting spring break's arrival to get my head put back on straight!
ReplyDeleteTwo weeks until Spring Break for me...I am counting down the days!
DeleteBehind? You're not alone. I pride myself on being neat and there is a pile of papers/books/important forms/files/folders/notebooks/junk on the corner of my desk that keeps multiplying...
ReplyDelete:) We'll get through it!
I feel the SAME WAY! I think I frustrate myself more at times like these. I need to learn to give myself a break every now and then!
Delete