Monday, March 5, 2012

Wedding Week- Post #6-Pre-Ceremony "Schtuff"

After everyone was ready, we headed outside the Magic House to start getting some pictures (while there was still daylight)! 


I love this one of my bridesmaids and I!



Laura and I


Missy and I


Julie and I


This moment is so cool. I love this shot!


My parents and I-it was so cold outside, but for some reason it didn't seem to bother us!


My brothers, and my parents! One happy family!


Awww!


My super handsome brother!


Kolby thinks that Mitchel and I look like an advertisement in a bridal magazine in this picture!


The brothers and their ladies!


My aunt and uncle from Los Angeles!


My grandparents!


My aunts from San Diego and Boston and my cousin Sophie!


My uncle Jim and Aunt Karen.


Kolby, his mama, and his brother!


Kolby's family! (Notice the awesome fur wrap I'm wearing? Becky found it on Pinterest!)

Okay, I know what you're thinking. Yes, Kolby and I saw each other before the ceremony. To us, it was more important to be able to spend as much time with our family and friends as possible, and we both really wanted pictures outside. Since the wedding didn't start until 6:30, there wasn't any other option to get these beautiful outdoor pictures-and we are SO GLAD we had a moment to ourselves before the ceremony anyway! It was nice to have some alone time before the craziness!



Kolby being so kind to get eye goop off of my face. :) What a man!


Kolby's dad, his wife Linda, and us.


Just us and the brothers!


Of course, we had to get some in of our awesome wedding party!




After taking the pictures, I was ushered away inside to be serenaded by one of the DJ's on the radio! Kevin serenades the bride every year for the Mega Wedding, and every year what he sings is a surprise to everyone! I was, of course, elated and excited!




Looking downstairs...


...To see my bridesmaids checking out the cupcakes! 


A few ridiculous poses...just because




Kevin actually did a remix to "Party Rock" and "That's Why The Lady is a Champ." However, he changed the lyrics to, "That's Why Your Kolby is a Champ." It was hysterical!!




You can listen to the serenade here


Meanwhile...Laura was busy working on her speech!


She showed Kris, who was also working on his speech...


Brotherly love.



It's almost time to get married!

Up Next: The Ceremony!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...