Friday, March 9, 2012

My First Blog Award!



WOW!

Ms. D over at Superlative Six and Sixth Grade Science Rocks nominated me for two awards this week! I am so honored to nominated by a fellow science teacher! 

The main rule of these awards is that you have to link back to the person who gave you the award. Now, I get to choose ten of my favorite bloggers to award! How fun is this? Also, you all definitely need to check out Ms. D's blog-especially if you are a teacher!

Without further ado...here are my top ten picks!

I love Kim's blog. I am always looking for fellow sixth grade teachers out there-and she is addicted to Starbucks, like me.

Another middle school blog! AND a science teacher!

A fellow science teacher (and local to me) who I feel so close to! She was one of my first blog followers and teaches with the woman who inspired me to start blogging!

I LOVE Amanda's blog! Her blog is so creative and makes me miss elementary school!

Noelle is a graphic designer, and ever since finding her thanks to a design on Pinterest, I love reading her blog!
Kristina's blog is simply adorable! I love her "desk fairy" idea!

A high school biology teacher's blog-with lots of links to great ideas!

Mrs. Pollard's blog is all about first grade...ahh my old elementary days!

Tiffany has AMAZING organization ideas! I can't get enough of her printables!

Janaye has great ideas-I especially love her "Smart Choice" jar, and even shared it with my principal today!

Congratulations fellow bloggers-I LOVE reading your blogs! And thank you again Ms. D! I feel so honored!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Melissa! So sweet of you! Just started following you...I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great shout-out, Melissa! Congrats on the weeding!
    Amy (aka Science Stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, Thanks so so much for the mention! I'm so glad you found my blog, and now that I've found you I'm sure I'll love your blog too!
    Noelle {Priss This}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...