Yes, that's me wearing sunglasses that have a mustache attached (Thanks Rissa!) Also, take note of the Bieber inspired purple hoodie!
Kolby is such a lucky guy. :)
Laura and I were armed with Starbucks (Thanks Mel B!) and were ready to go and get our makeup and hair done!
The girls headed off to get our hair and makeup done at Ginger Bay Salon and Spa, while the boys headed out to the hotel and then to the Magic House! Luckily, Armando documented their journey so that I could share it with all of you!
Here is a view from the hotel room! The hotel was located on Delmar, and was a gift from our very awesome friends Brian and Amanda! We can't thank them enough!
I LOVE this shot of Kolby in the car as they were driving!
When they arrived at the Magic House, the Y98 staff, Magic House staff, and our wedding planner were all very busy preparing for our big night! The boys were there for about an hour before we arrived, and got to see all of the fun "prep work" that was happening!
The wonderful Magic House staff cleaning one of the rooms for us to get ready in!
Setting up! This is a view from the middle of the room looking towards the ceremony site!
The ceremony site!
The FANTASTIC Y98 crew broadcasting live! We got to talk to them quite often, and Courtney and Jen gave me lots of compliments on my grey and yellow color scheme! :)
And....in all their glory...the phenomenal cupcake display from Jilly's! Just seeing them in this picture makes me hungry for them again!
A view from the back of the room!
Kolby, Brian, and Amanda before we arrived.
Kolby chatting with our wedding planner-we couldn't have done this without her!!
Kolby took some time out from the wedding prep activities to lay low in the oval office...
And play the role of judge...
I wonder what the verdict was?
Oh, and he juggled a bit. I love that man!
They also had time to add the "inside joke" of the wedding to the chalkboard outside our dressing rooms! Obediente, husband!
Meanwhile...the girls were having some fun of their own...
Missy and Laura in the backseat!
And Julie our driver! We got to ride to the wedding in style in her green beast van! :)
Our first stop was hair and makeup. Can I just express how fantastic my stylist was? I loved her! She really took into account what I wanted and made me look like I had a TON of hair! I can't believe the magic she worked!
The bump didn't stay that extreme...don't worry. :)
We also had a blast getting our makeup done! Who doesn't love being pampered?
After hair, makeup, a quick Target run, and grabbing some chow at Bread Company (second day in a row), we had about an hour to kill before we needed to arrive at the Magic House. What were three bridesmaids and a bride to do? Grab a martini of course! We stopped off at Bar Louie for a lemon drop martini (my favorite)! I mean, c'mon, it even matched my wedding colors!
I ♥ this picture!
Mmm...nothing takes wedding jitters disappear quite like a martini!
After our quick stop, we arrived in style at the Magic House, and started to get ready!
My brother's beautiful girlfriend Shelby and I couldn't wait to get a closer look at the cupcakes!
This picture sums up the excitement Laura and I were both feeling at that moment!
My mom and I
Kolby...cool as a cucumber!
Checking out the coasters that Mosby Building Arts sent for us!
Best Man Kris (Kolby's brother) and Kolby sharing some laughs.
My mother-in-law Becky helping the boys with their pocket squares!
Next up...the pre-wedding pictures!
Can you tell I was pretty excited?











No comments:
Post a Comment