I can't believe this is my
100th blog post! WOW! It's almost been a full year since I began this blog as a way to share my teaching methods, DIY attempts, and cupcake recipes with the world! I never would have dreamed how much my life has changed in these 10 months! From starting a new school year, to getting married and winning the wedding of my dreams, to receiving Teacher of the Year for my school district, these past ten months have been absolutely AMAZING! To those of you who have read from the beginning, middle, or who just came across my little ol' blog today, THANK YOU for sharing my life with me!
THANK YOU!
Way to go Melissa! I am getting close to my 100th post! =)
ReplyDeleteI am glad to follow you on your journey and am blessed to have you as a blogging buddy now!
Heather
Heather's Heart
Congrats! On Everything!!!!
ReplyDelete