- Plan our wedding/get married
- Start my masters
- Direct the musical
- Possibly buying a house
- Oh, don't forget about actually TEACHING
...I thought that I would reflect on my top three most read blog posts this year. Since it is the first year that I've blogged, I find it interesting to go back and look at what my readers have "been drawn to the most."
I can't say that I'm surprised that this was the most read post of mine this year! Everyone loves to hear an engagement story, and since Kolby and I have been together for almost ten years, I know everyone was eager with anticipation wondering how he "popped the question." I loved writing this post, and can't wait to share all of my wedding info with everyone!
Number Two: Goodbyes, Owls, and Tears
My very first post! I really had no idea what I was doing and was so overwhelmed with the emotion of losing my very special group of kiddos from last year that I'm amazed so many people read that post! I came home from school that day wanting to get my thoughts down (on paper or electronically) because I never wanted to forget how I felt that day. I was so touched by my student who put his science journal into a binder and by the amount of letters, hugs, and heartfelt thanks I received from my kids, and I now know I will never forget how I felt on that difficult last day of school.
Number Three: Classroom Tour!
Ah, my home away from home. I always stalked other teachers' blogs to see how they decorated and set up their classroom, and couldn't wait to post how mine looked! I'm glad that I've had to much positive feedback on how I have designed my classroom, and I love 'changing it up' every year in little ways to make the environment feel unique. I've even started coming up with some of those changes for next year!
If you've been following my blog, what was your favorite post from this year? I think mine is still "What I Learned on My Summer Vacation" and "Guess What?"


No comments:
Post a Comment