Best. Idea. Ever.
This time I was joined by two dear friends, Lauren and Julie. Our day began at the ever so wonderful Bread Company, where we enjoyed coffee and breakfast.
Next, we headed to visit our kiddo in the hospital and bring her some Christmas cheer (and of course presents). Check out the fantastic Christmas tree at Cardinal Glennon. They really know what they're doing over there.
After visiting with our sweet kiddo, Lauren headed off to hang with her boyfriend and help him move into his new house and Julie and I headed out to do some Christmas shopping! I actually finished ALL of my shopping today!
We spotted some fantastic Justin Bieber wrapping paper...it was hard to resist buying this to wrap my brother and the other males in my life's gifts in!
And, of course, we made sure to stop and have lunch at our favorite place, BC's Kitchen, and enjoy some wine to celebrate our day off!
I made it home around 5:00 (after doing some shopping on my own when Julie left to go home) with even a small gift for myself, and spent the evening wrapping my presents, listening to Glee Christmas tunes, and enjoying my Christmas tree! The end to a perfect day!
Personal days are oh so wonderful and oh so very important to keep one sane during this hectic time of year! I'm already looking forward to the next one!
After visiting with our sweet kiddo, Lauren headed off to hang with her boyfriend and help him move into his new house and Julie and I headed out to do some Christmas shopping! I actually finished ALL of my shopping today!
We spotted some fantastic Justin Bieber wrapping paper...it was hard to resist buying this to wrap my brother and the other males in my life's gifts in!
And, of course, we made sure to stop and have lunch at our favorite place, BC's Kitchen, and enjoy some wine to celebrate our day off!
I made it home around 5:00 (after doing some shopping on my own when Julie left to go home) with even a small gift for myself, and spent the evening wrapping my presents, listening to Glee Christmas tunes, and enjoying my Christmas tree! The end to a perfect day!
Personal days are oh so wonderful and oh so very important to keep one sane during this hectic time of year! I'm already looking forward to the next one!





No comments:
Post a Comment