
11. Favorite Movie You Watched
I have to go with the movie I anticipated the most (in all of my life) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. It totally exceeded my expectations, did the wonderful book justice, and was a truly thrilling conclusion.
10. Favorite TV Series
I have a hard time picking my favorite TV series. I love such a variety of shows: Food Network shows, dramas, comedies, etc. I really can't pick just one favorite. However, since this is a recap of all things 2011, I need to go with my favorite serial killer show: Dexter. I started watching Dexter at the beginning of this year when I was sick with the flu over Winter Break, and I've been addicted ever since.
9. Favorite Restaurant

Again, since this is supposed to be a list of favorite things from 2011, I have to go with a rather strange choice for favorite restaurant, since it is actually more of a favorite fast food restaurant than a sit down place. A Chick-Fil-A opened close to my school/house and lemme just say: I'm addicted to their lemonade. Sure, it's not the fanciest or the healthiest. But for grabbing a chicken sandwich on the go after work, it's pretty gosh darn tasty. One of my kiddos got me a gift card for Christmas too-hooray!
8. Favorite New Thing You Tried
Blogging! I am so excited that I started blogging this year! It seems like just yesterday I started writing my first post about the last day of school-and I can't wait to continue fostering my new hobby in 2012! I've also been so proud of my new cupcake creations, craft concoctions, and sewing skills that I've developed as I'd started blogging!
7. Favorite Gift You Received
This one is hard. This Christmas was by far the most amazing Christmas in the history of my life. My mom got me a sewing machine (complete with fabric, scissors, thread, the works) and I cannot WAIT to start some projects with it! My future mother in law got me a KitchenAid stand mixer (all the better to make cupcakes with)! Plus, let us not forget the little gift Kolby got me for Christmas...6. Favorite Thing You've Pinned
I'm completely obsessed with Pinterest, so it's hard to choose one favorite pin. However, I think my favorite would have to be the DIY tile coasters that I've made frequently this year. They are so easy and cute!
5. Favorite Blog Post
4. Favorite AccomplishmentFinally settling down and deciding on my masters degree! I actually begin in January of 2012, but I finally decided on getting my masters in Educational Technology.
3. Favorite Picture(s)
When my nephew Sam was born, it was such an amazingly overwhelming experience. I didn't think I would be so taken aback with emotion (and it wasn't even my baby)! Seeing Kolby be so proud and so happy was also incredibly moving. These pictures are just so precious to me.2. Favorite Memory

1. Goal for 2012
2012 is going to be an AMAZING year! I have so many goals:
- Plan my fantastic wedding (and get married-woohoo!) It's going to be a lot of DIY by the way!
- Continue pushing myself creatively at school, and motivating my kids every day
- Work out more (I've been slacking on my running)
Here's to a GREAT 2012!


No comments:
Post a Comment