WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY-CHRISTMAS PRESENT IDEAS WILL BE REVEALED!
Lucy snuggled on the chair by the tree the other morning!
Kolby full of jolly and glee.
Christmas books replacing the previous reads in the bathroom. :)
I have been busy doing a lot of DIY Christmas presents this year and I wanted to share one of them with you all today. I was inspired by this wreath on, of course, Pinterest, and decided to make some for my family members for the holiday.
They were so EASY to make! Here is all you need:
- Hot glue gun
- Wire coat hanger and pliers
- About 40 ornaments (I bought four packages filled with 10 each at the Dollar Store)
- Ribbon
First, bend the wire hanger into the shape of your wreath. Open the "captain hook" end so that you can start sliding ornaments down the coat hanger towards the other side.
Keep sliding the ornaments down, alternating which way they are turned.
When you've achieved the look you like, hot glue the ornaments together. (I did this by placing a glob of glue in between each of the ornaments.
Use your pliers to secure the hanger back together and attach some ribbon to the top (and a bow if you like!)
I think they are simply adorable. And for just under $5 a wreath, you can't beat the cost!









No comments:
Post a Comment