Thursday, December 22, 2011

How Bout Them Apples?

What's the first image that comes to your mind when you think of a "teacher gift?" Crayons? Pencils? Post-it notes?

Well, the image may be different for each of us, but for me, the apple is the quintessential teacher icon. Apples and teachers just sort of go together. I mean, all my desk really needs in the picture below is a deliciously red apple sitting on the corner.


This summer, I came across the following little cuties at Target in their ever-so-wonderful dollar bins (on clearance for 20 cents), and just knew I had to grab them and use them as part of my Christmas gifts to the teachers on my team!


How adorable are those loofas? I decided to head to the also wonderful Bath and Body Works, coupon and gift card in hand, to find some apple-y shower gel that would join forces with my apple loofas to create the cutest gifts ever. Awww. Don't they look cute together? Not too shabby on the price either-I paid about $1.50 per gift thanks to my coupons, clearance items, and gift cards!



What presents do you buy for your kid's teachers or your teacher co-workers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...