Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 everyone! I hope everyone is having a great start to their new year! I, for one, am sitting here in my pajamas (still) at 1:30 in the afternoon, and have zero plans to change until tomorrow morning when I head back to work (groan). At least tomorrow is records day, which means we don't have any kiddos tomorrow. I can't wait to see my little ducks, but it's nice that our first day back is a little more low-key. I will, of course, be spending time talking to everyone at work about my recent engagement (hooray!) and for the first time am entering the annual Chili Cook-Off! I am pretty excited! I plan on posting the recipe later this week!

I thought that 2012 called for a new look for my blog! I spent the morning creating a new header, a button, and re-arranging the layout. What do you guys think? I dig it (and I especially dig my cute little footer at the bottom).


How is everyone spending their day? Are any teachers out there anxious to get back to work-or are you spending the day in your PJ's like me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...