Happy Teacher Appreciation Week fellow teachers!
This is a week dedicated just to us, for the hard work that we do for kids every day! We truly have the best jobs in the world, and I have met so many talented teachers through the blogging community and have learned so much from each of you!
For this special week I get to take part in a teacher luncheon at my school. Our Family and Consumer Science Teacher always takes the time to make us extra special goodies! Last week our Builder's Club gave us flowers to celebrate the occasion, and last year they even gave us some fabulous t-shirts! Teacher appreciation week is so the best!
For this week I'm linking up with Jena over at Caught in the Middle for some Teacher Appreciation Pride! You should definitely check out her blog-especially if you are a middle school teacher-like me!
Iced tea containers from Wal-Mart stuffed with goodies!
A "Summer" tote for the teacher!
Beach towel, magazine, candy, sunscreen...adorable!
S mason jar filled with sharpies and smarties!
"We need s'more teachers like you!"
"Thanks for all you do for "quenching" our kids' "thirst" for knowledge!"
I love this. A cup filled with pencils!
Mmmm...M&M's...
Swedish fish!
Flip flips with a cute ribbon!
Adorable ideas for pairing candies with cute signs!
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week Teachers! I hope you get all of the appreciation you deserve! Thank you for always inspiring me and for motivating me every day!












Melissa,
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up! I love your finds. :)
~Jena
Lots of cute ideas from Pinterest. TFS
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I found your blog through Jena's Teacher Appreciation Linky Party post!! I teach 6th grade reading, but will be teaching 6th grade science next year!!!! YEA!! I'm your newest follower!! :)
ReplyDeleteShannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com