Friday, May 18, 2012

Dear 2012 Class

Dear Science Class of 2012,

It has been quite an eventful year! I remember when you first walked into my classroom as brand-new, timid sixth graders, eager about the exciting new adventures you would encounter in middle school! Now, you are about to be seventh graders, and I know you are ready and capable of accomplishing anything that seventh grade has in store for you. :)

I want you to remember that even though I will not be your teacher next year, I will always be here for you. If you ever need help with your science homework, advice, or even just a high-five on a Friday afternoon, you know where to find me. I will always be your teacher, and I will always be here for you.

I also want you to remember how amazing you are. You have all of the qualities needed to be a tremendous success in the world. Nothing ever worth having every comes easy, so sometimes you will need to work extra hard. Always try to approach the world with a smile on your face. You never know the impact you could have on someone just by showing them a friendly face. Remember to be accepting of others. Not everyone will agree with you 100% of the time.

Remember to always use your imagination. Before you know it, you will be all grown up. Don't lose that youthful passion and exuberance for life. Your imagination will take you farther than you have ever dreamed. Albert Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Don't be afraid to use your creativity and don't be afraid to act like a kid every once in a while.

I will miss you so much next year, but I know that you are ready to move on. I am so proud of all that you have accomplished this year. You have taught me more than you will ever know. Thank you for letting me be your teacher this year.

Love,

Mrs. Tackett


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...