I hope that your trip to the zoo today is dry! I'm following, stop by my blog sometime! CaseySecond Grade Math Maniac Blog
Following you! Thanks for the follow! Can't wait to read more of your posts! :)
Hi! Found you from the Currently party. I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com
Following you! Can't wait to learn more about you! :)
I love the name and platform! Journey of a Substitute Teacher
Hi Melissa:Can you please give me your e-mail address?You won my giveaway! Congrats!Kimjoyin6th@gmail.comFinding JOY in 6th Grade
Woohoo! Thank you Kim! My email is melissaevans11@gmail.com
I hope that your trip to the zoo today is dry! I'm following, stop by my blog sometime!
ReplyDeleteCasey
Second Grade Math Maniac Blog
Following you! Thanks for the follow! Can't wait to read more of your posts! :)
DeleteHi! Found you from the Currently party. I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...
ReplyDeletelearnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com
Following you! Can't wait to learn more about you! :)
DeleteI love the name and platform!
ReplyDeleteJourney of a Substitute Teacher
Hi Melissa:
ReplyDeleteCan you please give me your e-mail address?
You won my giveaway! Congrats!
Kim
joyin6th@gmail.com
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
Woohoo! Thank you Kim! My email is melissaevans11@gmail.com
Delete