Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life Lately Link Up

I love linking up with fellow bloggers...especially teachers! I saw that Jordan over at Life is Better Messy Anyway was linking-up with The Weekend File to give everyone an update on the goings-on in her life, and I thought I would give it a go! Jordan's blog is fabulous, by the way, so be sure to check it out! Here are the current happenings in my life, as of late!


It was my adorable nephew's first birthday this past Saturday! It was so great to snuggle his cute little face!


The hubs. He's great with kids...yeah I know. :)


Me and the birthday boy!


Aww!



I actually COOKED last week! That's right...not baked...cooked! I made shrimp and pasta, tossed with a little oil, butter, parsley, and lemon! (Oh, and don't forget the Parmesan cheese).



We just started weather in my class this week! These are the "Pre-Assessments" my kiddos fill out before each new unit. They check what objectives they are "sure" and "unsure" of at the beginning and end of each chapter.



I'm in full honeymoon-preparation mode. This is the awesome new nail polish I scored at Tar-jay on the cheap this week...


And the super cute bow-tie tank from Old Navy...

And the adorable maxi-dress from Kohl's...I've got summer fever!


Oh, and I'm really ready for state testing to be finished. I even got a blister on my finger from sharpening pencils!


Photobucket

Link-up!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my new favorite link ups! Your nephew is adorable. Being an aunt is one of my favorite things! I'm expecting a niece in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this link up! Being an aunt is awesome! A niece?!? Oh lucky! I love the cute little girl clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...