CARDINALS BASEBALL! I am so ready to enjoy nachos, hot dogs, and spend the evenings watching the games with my hubby and puppy!
I adore these cute ways to share your thanks! Teacher appreciation week is coming up, and so is Librarian appreciation day. I'm planning on making some of these for sure!
This is an idea inspired by Ron Clark. Kids get to wear a button that says, "Ask me what I got on Mrs. Tackett's science test!" They wear the buttons for the entire day!
I love this sign for my classroom for next year. It is so perfect for middle school!
I've been oogling over cute summer dresses as of late....
And cute summer handbags...
Maybe it's because in just two short months I'll be in CANCUN on my HONEYMOON! :)
I'm planning on posting my latest cupcake recipe soon, but I've been itching to make more creative cupcakes!
Perhaps this one for my little bro's graduation? :)
What do you want this Wednesday?
I'm planning on spending the day shopping with my friend Julie, going out to lunch, and perhaps picking up a few of those super cute dresses!










No comments:
Post a Comment