Monday, April 9, 2012

Tardy Slip

 

I'm a little tardy with this post...(if I were one of my students I'd be having a "serious" conversation teacher to student right about now hehe).
joyin6th Homepage

Kim over at Finding Joy in Sixth Grade presented me with the Liebster Award, the German word for love. This award is presented to bloggers with 200 followers or less. Guidelines for this award are as follows:1) Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog 2) Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you 3) Copy and paste the blog award on your blog 4) Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and 5) Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


Thank you so much Kim for this award! :)


Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:


Leslie at Science Gal


Leslie has got some AWESOME ideas for teaching science. Being a science teacher myself, I'm constantly popping in on her blog for new ideas!


Bethany at Life in Nillville

Bethany and I went to college together, and she is just starting her blog! She teaches second grade-and you should check out her "What's Next" strategies for younger kiddos!

Ms. D at Sixth Grade Science Rocks!

Ms. D has AMAZING ideas! She is a regular reader and a GREAT teacher!

Jordan at Life is Better Messy Anyways

Jordan is a science teacher here in Missouri! I am using a ton of her ideas in my space unit! :)
Definitely check out these amazing blogs-and don't forget to stop by Kim's blog at Joy in Sixth Grade!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! You're so sweet. I'm honored! I'm glad the bloggy world connected us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...