Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Want Wednesday

Ahh...I've so been looking forward to Wednesday this week. Not only do I look forward to browsing on Pinterest the night before to do my "research" for this weekly post, but Wednesday marks the halfway point of my week. I feel as if I've "survived" the first two days and Thursday and Friday feel like a piece of cake! Here is what I'm drooling over today.


"Ninja" bread men cookie cutters. How cute are these?


Twitter bulletin board. I need to find a way to incorporate this into my classroom next year.


DIY t-shirt headband. So, so cute.


Delicious. And different.


DIY infinity scarf. I have about ten thousand PJ pants I could use to make these.


A-dorable owl purse. You know I can't make a WIWW post without including owls somewhere in there!


DIY picture ornaments.


Paint chip art-I'm obsessed!



What do you want this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...