Kids Who Take Learning to the Next Level
Even though I have some kiddos who drive me bonkers (as I do every year), I really do have some awesome kids. I have many kids who take the time to watch the videos on my website, post on my Wall-Wisher, apply for space camp scholarships, and follow our class Twitter for science updates. It's nice to think about the great and admirable things my kids are doing instead of focusing so much on the behavior management. I have kids that are truly taking their learning to the next level and that engagement is contagious, and I am so thankful for these kids who truly inspire me daily (even when they drive me nuts)!
My Spectacular Family
I am also so thankful for having amazing parents and the best brothers I could ask for. I can't believe my baby brother is graduating next spring. He inspires me every day.
Also...my extended family both here and out of state, who I'm lucky enough to talk to frequently, who are always there supporting me every step of the way. Not to mention, Kolby's family, who are there for me as well. I'm so thankful for the family in my life.
Having the Opportunity to Reach People
Having this blog has allowed me to connect with so many new people this year. I have been able to bounce ideas off of others, share my insights, successes, and failures, and understand myself better. I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am so all of you who read my blog, and thank you! I can't wait to see where this journey takes me in the years to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment