Saturday, September 8, 2012

September Currently

A new month means a new September Currently from Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade! Here's how I'm feeling as of this morning:


As for my favorite things, I have been LOVING watching new shows with my hubs in our basement over the past few weeks. We're currently hooked on Game of Thrones and The Newsroom. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Matt and I LOVE The Newsroom! We were hooked on this last season! Someone recommended Game of Thrones to us, but we didn't even make it through the pilot episode!

    Laura
    Will Grade For Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee sounds perfect right about now. I too also had an extra day off last weekend... Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love target too! Found you through the linky party and are your newest followers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...