Monday started off great...
I spent the day teaching my kiddos how to use Edmodo (more on that next week), went to the store after work, and then went for a nice run with my pup. I decided I would make a delicious squash soup for dinner for my hubby. Then, things took a turn for the worse.
I started cutting up the squash and sliced my finger with a paring knife. Only it wasn't a little slice...it was a BIG slice. And it was deep. I ran to the bathroom and tried to put pressure on the wound but it just wouldn't stop bleeding..and it freaked me out.
My hubby got home and called for me to help him with something outside, but all I could yell was, "I cut my finger and I think we have to go to the hospital!" After applying pressure for the next half hour, the hubs and I decided it was time to head to Urgent Care. It was looking like I would need stitches.
My illustration for my kids the next day...
Well...I certainly learned my lesson. No more cooking for me for a WHILE! So much for my "Cook More" goal...:)
However, my sweet kiddos made me feel a lot better. Check out the goodies they left me on Wednesday!
An AWESOME shortbread cookie!
Sorry the picture is upside down!
A card using a hypothesis correctly! :)





I LOVE the card! Hope you are feeling better :)
ReplyDelete