As I told you earlier, I started working in my classroom. Even though I have actually unpacked eveything, organized EVERYTHING, and cleaned...I still feel like I have barely accomplished anything due to my overwhelmingly large number of pins on my "Back to School" board on Pinterest! There are still SO many things I want to create/make/etc. before school starts! These are just a FEW of my many projects...




So glad I found your blog! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteJoin my 100 follower giveaway thats going on now!!
Mrs. Crouse @ {6th} Grade All-Stars
Hi, Melissa!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!! I haven't seen the id with student names on the back before...love that idea (so great for fire drills!) ! Definitely going to add that to my to-do list. Thanks for sharing!!
Alex
theschoolpotato.blogspot.com
Hi Melissa! Just found your blog through Will Grade for Coffee! Soo glad I found you :) Good luck with your back to school to do list... I feel your pain!!!
ReplyDeleteKate
EduKate and Inspire