Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I wanted to let me students know how thankful I am for having them in my lives this year. This is truly one of the most incredible group of students I've ever had, and when life gets me down, I can always count on them to bring a smile to my face.

I decided to go with an idea that I found on good ol' Pinterest!

Your Teacher is Thankful for You Because...

I printed these cute little cards on yellow paper and wrote a personal message to each of my kiddos just letting them know how much I care about them. Check them out (the color looks a little off in the pictures)...



I thought they were a nice little send-off for my kids as they left for Thanksgiving Break!


How do you show your kids that you are thankful for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...