Here's my life as of late in pictures (just for funsies)
In my classroom my kiddos recently did a cool whip and graham cracker plate tectonics lab that I plan on sharing...it is deliciously fun!
I'm still so excited from my day at the Challenger Learning Center!
Before Halloween my kids became obsessed with bringing me pumpkins! Look at all of those Einstein pumpkins!
I love this one with the "T" for Tackett too! :)
Our student of the week picked Alfred Wegener as the person she would most like to meet. My heart was singing!
My friend Amanda asked me to be her Bridesmaid in her wedding with this adorable card (it also came with a ringpop)! How cute is that?
I recently discovered this owl-dorable tervis tumbler at Bed Bath and Beyond. I must have it!
There's my life in pictures as of late! What have you been up to?









Your pins caught my eye on Pinterest because we have the same last name. I don't hear my last name a lot, so I thought it was cool. I'm an elementary education major, looking at 5th grade and I love your blog. Please keep it going!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Elizabeth Tackett