WE WON!
Kolby and I are OFFICIALLY the winners of the 2012 Y98 Mega Wedding Contest! I still can't believe it. I feel like an outsider looking in, like it's not really me. This journey has been unbelievable and I am honestly still in shock.
Above all else, this experience has taught me what great family and friends we have. We have the greatest support system. We had bloggers, celebrities, my students, our co-workers, and many other people cheering us on and voting for us every day. We are so lucky to share our lives with such amazing people.
Now the real fun begins! I already have appointments lined up this week with the bridal gown people and the decorator/rental equipment peeps. I think the reality of this situation will really set in when I try on that awesome dress...
I promise I will try and update as much as I can, but the next few weeks of my life are going to be pretty hectic (in a GREAT way). I honestly can't thank each of you enough. Words cannot express our thanks, and I am so humbled by this amazing experience.
Melissa, I came across your blog after trying to search for the couple #3 fb page. My name is Kim Klepac and my husband and I won the Mega Wedding in 2010.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You are in the for the ride of your life~enjoy every minute of this experience because it does go by so, so quickly. The station is awesome for help and your wedding will be beautiful! I can't wait to listen on the 14th!
Again congratulations and enjoy!
Kim Klepac