Sunday, April 21, 2013

Back To My Roots

I have an exciting announcement. And most everyone knows already...

I'M GOING TO BE TEACHING FIFTH GRADE NEXT YEAR!

After five awesome years teaching middle school, I finally decided to go back to my elementary roots. I am so excited to start teaching ALL subjects in an elementary classroom again!

So...that being said...upper elementary school teachers...what advice can you give me? What should I buy for my new classroom? I'm overwhelmed in such a glorious way! :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm heading back to the elementary too! I've been teaching 6th grade language arts and will be teaching 4th grade next year. I completely feel your excitement!!!!!!!! Congrats!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have something in common. I am leaving the Middle School after 15 years of teaching and heading back to a 2nd grade self contained Special Ed class! I am going full circle..because prior to the Middle School i taught Elementary for 16 years. i am beyond excited...however packing has been very daunting! I must say I am leaving wonderful friends along with fond memories...but I know that I will still see them since i am just across the parkway. :) Good luck planning this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm moving from 4th to 5th...not a huge jump, but I'll be a 5th grade newbie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...