It's getting real!
I can't believe that next Tuesday is the BIG DAY! Our wedding is really happening and we are so excited!
Tomorrow it will definitely feel real when my Maid of Honor arrives!
My best friend in the whole world, Laura, and I met in college at Lindenwood University. She is truly my bestie, and even though she lives hundreds of miles away in Texas, we have managed to stay best friends since our freshmen year of college. I couldn't ask for a better friend, or a better Maid of Honor! I feel like I won't be fully immersed in the wedding until her arrival. We lead parallel lives, teaching middle school, being dedicated, glitter-loving, over-achieving teaching perfectionists, and it has been such a fantastic journey since our younger days watching "Mean Girls" in our dorm room. The fun will really start when she arrives tomorrow!
I cannot WAIT for her to get here! Let the wedding festivities begin! Four days left!
No comments:
Post a Comment