I will be taking some time off from blogging for just an eensy teensy weensy bit. I know, I know. Just when the holiday season gets-a-going and I have all of these amazing lesson plans and holiday DIY projects to do something exciting happens that totally makes my mind go completely unfocused. Well...the exciting news is...
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!
Our offer was approved on a house in Wentzville! We still have to have an inspection to make sure everything looks a-okay, but we are going to try our best to move by the end of the month. That's in less than four weeks. Oh. Em. Gee. That means, there won't be much time for blogging, and if I don't cut myself some slack in this process then I am indeed to go insane.
But...the good news is once I return I will return with full home-owners force, ready to tackle and blog about some home improvement ideas and more! Thank you so much for understanding my need for this little bloggy break my dear friends. I've grown so used to posting at least three times a week, and can't wait to return to you in just a little while. :)
Congrats! That explains the Young House Love book. That family fascinates me. Good luck on the inspection and the move! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I can't wait for the day when I can do that. I am sure that you will have a ton to do setting up your new home, and I wish you the best!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! My husband and I just bought our house in the spring and I absolutely love it! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSara :)
Smiling In Second Grade